No. of Recommendations: 26
http://weaselzippers.us/2012/12/12/michigan-union-thugs-yell...

Michigan: Union Thugs Yell “N**ger Uncle Tom” As They Demolish Iconic Hot Dog Cart – Update: Conservatives Raise Over $9,000 To Help Man Rebuild Business…

Sad part is he wasn’t there to protest for or against right-to-work, just to sell hot dogs. And conservatives being the racist people that they are have already raised over $5,600 to help Clint Tarver get back on his feet.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 2
Unionistas are like those brutish Vikings who would rape and pillage their way across the landscape. And not just the running backs like King and Petersen!
No. of Recommendations: 0
Sad part is he wasn’t there to protest for or against right-to-work, just to sell hot dogs. And conservatives being the racist people that they are have already raised over $5,600 to help Clint Tarver get back on his feet.

this must have been tough for libs

He was taking money from non-believers, so you would think they liked that part

I guess he was providing something in return and didn't use government force though so I guess that made it pretty bad and he deserved what he got.
Unionistas are like those brutish Vikings who would rape and pillage their way across the landscape.
-----------------------------------------------------
Or, or, or, follow along with me here, the union mob was standing up to the hot dog vendor and the little pansy hot dog vendor got his business stomped on and destroyed. Pathetic hot dog vendor.
Or, or, or, follow along with me here, the union mob was standing up to the hot dog vendor and the little pansy hot dog vendor got his business stomped on and destroyed. Pathetic hot dog vendor.

Did he super-size his drinks ? I mean along those line, he was selling a fairly unhealthy food, can you imagine if he had the gall to sell those really big cans of Arizona Iced Tea as well.
Did he super-size his drinks ? I mean along those line, he was selling a fairly unhealthy food, can you imagine if he had the gall to sell those really big cans of Arizona Iced Tea as well.
--------------------------------------------------
Did you happen to see some of the pictures of some of the union guys? They didn't seem like the types averse to super-sizing <g>, or to pastry.
Did you happen to see some of the pictures of some of the union guys? They didn't seem like the types averse to super-sizing <g>, or to pastry.
____________________--

This is actually the first time i read the story.

What a bunch of sick SOBs

There really seems to be little difference between the average union worker in this particular crew and the average OWSer.

These are really people who should have known better. I can understand stupid to a degree, but to destroy a man's livelihood for what appears no reason at all? This by working people?

Wow, this really is just evil. It is not merely bad, it descends into just evil.

We have bad times coming.
No. of Recommendations: 1
Sad part is he wasn’t there to protest for or against right-to-work, just to sell hot dogs.

He was making a profit and not hiring half a dozen SEIU employees to run his business into the ground. He obviously deserved it.

1HF

He probably ran out of mustard. That's a threat. He started it but couldn't finish it, and the valiant union crowd trashed his cart out of pure love, for if you have no mustard you should be beheaded but the mercy of the union crowd merely meant a destroyed cart. The benevolence they showed is truly inspiring! Why, I'm openly weeping at the beauty of it! So was the vendor I'm sure. Tears of pure joy!
lowstudent wrote: There really seems to be little difference between the average union worker in this particular crew and the average OWSer.

Unions and OWSers are all about wealth envy. That's the ONLY THING it's about.

Used to be in America that the wealthy were inspiring! You read about them, observed them in action and aspired to be like them. And, being America, you could if you worked hard and smart enough.

Nowadays, union thugs and homeless tent dwellers don't aspire to anything but sticking out their hands for "entitlements."

America. Now only a poor reflection of its former greatness.
Ever wonder why these wonderful, charming union folk never start a company, especially one that hires union labor?
low
this must have been tough for libs

Not really....what you don't know about won't hurt you. I seriously doubt the MSM will report this. If they do, they'll spin and sugar coat it.

decath
----------

I can see those guys eating Funyuns©

arrete
I can see those guys eating Funyuns©

arrete

Maybe they were really robbing the hotdog wagon because they were hungry but just used the "we was riotin'" defense to cover their theft. ;)

1HF
No. of Recommendations: 5
I can understand stupid to a degree, but to destroy a man's livelihood for what appears no reason at all?

Isn't that what unions do best?

JLC