Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 2
that there are a bunch of prudes on this forum?

BWAH HA HA ha ha ha....I am so not prude. But then I don't take a topic about someone's husband's illness and turn it into a stand up suicide routine. That is just bad taste.

Anyway, do you notice you are using war tactics by dehumanizing the posters here? You call everyone 'prude'...instead of 'humans with actual emotions attached just like you'....it's easier to get into a shouting match with someone you have labled vs. on you have to empathise with.

But it then again, I also read your post to say you were getting complaints on that other board, just like the other poster does....so why are you bringing this back here?

Buffy
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.