Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 1
That type of tax shelter requires significant income.

The more complicated your finances the more likely professional advise can help. If your income is strictly from a W-2 then your options are limited. If you are self-employed, have or consider purchasing rental property, or have significant investment income then a tax professionals advice can be very useful. Estate planning also requires professional help.

Print the post  


In accordance with IRS Circular 230, you cannot use the contents of any post on The Motley Fool's message boards to avoid tax-related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or applicable state or local tax law provisions.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.