No. of Recommendations: 0
That's easy....because they believe Trump is MORE honest then Hillary and the Democrats.

You are right - that MUST be what they believe. But why? That is my question. How can they possibly come to such an erroneous conclusion? All evidence - and it is an enormous amount of evidence - shows Trump to be a prodigious teller of untruths, a liar of historic proportions, a conman, and a fraud. They have but to look and think.

How have they been so easily fooled into believing such obvious nonsense?

Trump is a deeply flawed, truly horrible human being for many reasons, but here I am only talking about his abject dishonesty. That alone should be enough for anyone claiming a religious view - heck, just an adequate moral compass - to understand that a liar like Trump is not to be trusted, and should never have been given any power. If you just consider the lies, he should be out, based on Christian beliefs.

So I still wonder how and why they have chosen to abandon those allegedly critical beliefs.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a tough call. We didn't like Hillary....lol....but we really didn't like Trump either.

We KNEW that Hillary would mean more of the same, and we didn't like the direction the Country was going in.

I thought of Trump as my nuclear option. I honestly thought he would self implode within the first 90 days, but to my surprise he didn't.

I can assure you NOBODY voted for Trump for his morals.

Bean
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.