No. of Recommendations: 0
That’s how I’d guess. There are companies out there using AI to read PDF files and extract the required data off it that’s actionable and put it into the database.

Examples: customer sends a purchase order for widgets. The AI trained system reads the P.O. and puts the order into the system.

Customer sends a request for pricing on widgets and the ai puts the quote into the system.

Customer sends a backlog report and the ai automatically provides them delivery schedules.

I think they are just going to make their system of acknowledgement more powerful.

To think of DocuSign as some esignature company catering to real estate brokers who could just as easily switch to HelloSign or whoever else is not the right way to think of it. The more I learn about them the more that becomes clear.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.