Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0

That's riiiiiight, you're in Sacto! I'm down in Tracy, about an hour and a half south of ya. Depending on how fast you drive. My DH can make it in an hour, but it usually takes me almost two. One of these days, I'm going to have a life and be able to actually meet people...at the moment, I only leave the house once per week, on Monday evenings when a babysitter comes to watch the brood while I go off for a sewing class. Although <whisper> I've actually ditched a couple of the classes and spent the time sitting in a Starbucks pretending I'm still young, single, childless and "hip." </whisper>

I drive like a little old lady, so my time would probably be closer to yours, but I would like to meet you. (I don't get out much either, and my best friend doesn't have kids.)

Spring break is the week of Apr 14th for me, you're a SAH now, right? What do you say to packing up the brood one day that week, and us meeting up 1/2 way between somewhere? Somewhere the kidlets can play and we can chat and watch? Do you know anything 1/2 way there?

It could be an interesting break in routine. .. .

Ishtar
(just suggesting!)

Oh, and thanks for the site!
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.