Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
The 65" LG OLED unit I bought less than a year ago was a bit over $2k at Costco. I have no idea what that 65" for $5399 has that I don't have for less than half the money, but I'm happy enough with what I've got. Costco (members only) has two LG 77" class units on their web site, one for $3950 (OLED77CXAUA.AUS) and $4200 (OLED77B9PUA), but the one for $250 more comes with some sort of rebate card worth $250.

Saw the 77"s, but hesitate on the price over the 75" sets, an LG OLED is currently on sale for $2,099, but that ends on 8/23/20, which a tad sooner than I'm ready to make the leap unless I'm faced with a total failure of the existing 60".

On the other hand, it's possible other Sales are coming up, maybe as the Football season might open, or even a Holiday Sale...

What I am seeing, at least in my searching is the availabilities seem better at Costco than I see at Best Buy, my BIL leans toward Best buy, knows the sales folks better, but I'm fine with our Costco folks..

Have to keep looking, watching I guess, maybe I should nudge the old 60" a bit.. Disposal of it is also interesting, we managed to give away prior CRT sets, but a defective flat screen isn't too salable..

Thanks for the input..

weco
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.