No. of Recommendations: 2
The American Airlines flight would be from SJC to ATL for a cruise. We would fly the previous day.

The safest thing for a cruise is to book through the cruise line. I'm not sure how often you fly but anything can happen to any flight on any airline. All it takes is a thunderstorm pretty much anywhere.

Personally, I usually book the least expensive flight for the timeframe I want(it takes quite a discount for me to fly out or arrive very early in the morning). I don't know about other airlines but the United app has a "track my bag" option. I always feel lucky when my bag goes on an earlier flight which can only happen on domestic flights AFAIK.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.