Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
The article was exclusively about OAN.

Yes.

Though FOX takes flights from reality on a regular basis, it still has one foot in reality, though that link is tenuous.

FOX “News” is the name of the channel, even though most of what is clearly intended to resemble actual news is really just entertainment targeted at some conservatives. They have always been quiet intentional about this charade.

OAN is not tethered to earth in the same fashion.

From what I have heard, I would agree. But I’ve never watched it.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 8

Though FOX takes flights from reality on a regular basis, it still has one foot in reality, though that link is tenuous.

FOX will never be trusted by liberals. And now, conservatives are convinced FOX stabbed Trump in the back over its election coverage.

In short, FOX has a collapsing viewership and will either be severely downsized or will disappear altogether. FOX will become the poster boy for “Everything Trump touches, dies.”

OAN, on the other hand, is on the ascendency. And being completely untethered from the world of facts, it is now central to the task of constructing the far-right’s fact free alternate reality.
No. of Recommendations: 0

Yes.

FOX “News” is the name of the channel, even though most of what is clearly intended to resemble actual news is really just entertainment targeted at some conservatives. They have always been quiet intentional about this charade.

From what I have heard, I would agree. But I’ve never watched it.