Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 3

-Since you rotten kids didn't choose to welcome Greg, our prestigious visitor, an award-winning Brewmeister from the Great State of California, who boarded the bus, probably towing a treasury of unique recipes for heaven-in-a-glass, Catfyre has placed a hex upon you! The very next time you expect to be enjoying your favourite brew in your usual watering hole, the filled stein, goblet, mug, foamy or tin can WILL, I promise you, - levitate briefly before your eyes, rise up and empty it's golden contents in a single soaking swathe over your tiny pointed heads!
After which, you might just as well board the Bus backwards, because the Cat is going to have your little pink bums spanked purple!

FFC
(Very Ferocious Cat)
Print the post Back To Top
p.s. make that furry ferocious!
(dang...)
Since you rotten kids didn't choose to welcome Greg, our prestigious visitor, an award-winning Brewmeister from the Great State of California, who boarded the bus, probably towing a treasury of unique recipes for heaven-in-a-glass, Catfyre has placed a hex upon you!

Ummmm, cat... we've never welcomed anyone here, including ourselves!

Greg is most certainly welcome. He now joins me as one of at least two people on the bus who've brewed their own beer. (Anyone else? I never tried to make wine.)

Greg... cat never made us welcome anyone else. Are you really Cliff in disguise?

OB
No. of Recommendations: 4
Greg... cat never made us welcome anyone else. Are you really Cliff in disguise?

Now that is actually funny!

-.-
No. of Recommendations: 2
He now joins me as one of at least two people on the bus who've brewed their own beer.

Me too. American Brown Ale that would put Dock Street and Sammy to shame.

JTM ( who will NEVER try to use honey again in a brew)