Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
The boss is thinking FileMaker. I would really like to hear about any other software anyone would reccomend for this.

By all means get it. I've used only the PC version of it (absolutely zero Mac experience), but if the Mac version is even half as good as the PC version, it should be a great program. I used it about 4 years ago for a large school. We managed all the kid's report cards in the system, and we set it up so teachers could enter grades directly from their PCs across the network, you can interface with database, and I believe the latest version even has support for relational queries (which were not possible before).

One of the best programs I've used for managing documents, short of becoming an all-Oracle shop.

Marcos
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.