Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
Ok. It has been since February since i switched to our version of ARK investing. Totally bad timing. I switched and the rug was pulled right after.

I feel very defeated about the switch. I know market in total has been in a frenzy but i see other portfolios i have on yahoo finance have recovered from the crash but my portfolio? mmmmm far from getting where i started the year at.
Some of my holding are down more than 50%! 😕
I wonder how to save myself from.this situation? Is there any point in holding when the stock keeps dropping more in value?

What is your view on ARK and its holdings at this point?

Bella

PS. I jumped the ship and i am totally responsible. for my actions. just needing others opinion. 😊
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.