Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 14
Feste, the joker, the jester, the fool. The motley man who speaks in terse riddles to point out the folly of the king. Who epitomizes this role more than Mr. Swimmer. The man fires off one-liners sounding seemingly like a simpleton but pierces the armor of hubris that is the kingdom of Gardner. Like the jesters of old he is smarter than he allows himself to appear. Nobody in Fooldom ever said so much with so little. He never directly criticizes the king but clouds his satire in metaphor and inuendo.

Lets here it for Swimdad, the one true Fool!!!!

scm
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 1
OCD: hear
OCD: .........Mr. Swimmer?
OCD: innuendo
mskk
No. of Recommendations: 5
Swimdad: Even people who don't like him, like him.

heartily endorsed by
redsavina
No. of Recommendations: 0
heartily endorsed by
redsavina

<><><

I'm glad redsavina isn't upset about not being nominated and is endorsing the one true candidate
I'm glad redsavina isn't upset about not being nominated and is endorsing the one true candidate

Sure I'm upset. But, as a third-party candidate, I realize that my running for Feste would only "steal votes" from the Party of Swimdad. However, I feel strongly that the Party of Swimdad needs to re-invent itself in order to appeal to a new generation of voters.

red
No. of Recommendations: 7
I heartily endorse the candidacy (if that's a word) of redsavina, even though she declared her independence from GMS after the last election and cast her lot with the remnants of the NADAian Party, thereby denying key GMStrians of their rightful chairmanships of key committees.

I'm feeling magnanamous (or something).

swimdad

P.S. I'm also thinking about the color mauve... what's with that?
even though she declared her independence from GMS after the last election and cast her lot with the remnants of the NADAian Party, thereby denying key GMStrians of their rightful chairmanships of key committees.

Oh, I've been thinking about switching parties again. I hear it's a good way to get elected.
I feel strongly that the Party of Swimdad needs to re-invent itself in order to appeal to a new generation of voters.
===*===

Right. They could use their power for good and vote Michael Read Uncle Fester.

Rabid Raggmopp