Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 5
(from Being Liberal on FB)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The demonization of Dr. Fauci is one of the most reprehensible manifestations of the collective psychosis that seems to have crept into the right wing. The man has dedicated his life to public health. Is he perfect? No. But he's certainly very competent and I don't doubt for a minute that he wants the best for his countrymen. Given the macabre circus this has become, and the fact that he and his family have been subjected to death threats, I'm surprised he doesn't just resign, but I think he truly cares. And I keep asking myself this question: what is going to happen if and when these crazies come to power? I fear we may find out..."

I would only add that we are finding out.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.