Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
The drone attacks you are so proud of, WILL, according to the TMF Left "create more terrorism".
I am proud of dron attacks. Let us be absolutely clear on that. I am produd of drone attacks:

It is targetting specific terrorists. Agreed there are collateral damages. The ideal situation is we don't have to resort to them and respective governments fight terrorism in their nation.

But Bush administration called Pakistan government an "ally on war of terrorrism". What a joke! Ask India they will tell you, give you evidence of how Pakistan uses terrorism as a tool in how they deal with other nations. Until pakistani military and the government changes and fights terrorism on their soil, if we need to protect ourselves by eliminating some threads Drones are the way. Going for massive war or watching them is useless.

You are angry at so called "TMF Left" then go and ask them. Make a post on Political Asylam.

"Paki" is an offensive term for many. Maybe not in your bubble, but in various parts of the world.
I clearly explained it. YOu keep coming back to it because you are empty on points to talk. Please go back to your bubble. YOu and the world will be safer.
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.