Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 2
The egg didn't hatch. I noticed the eagles late last week were spending a lot of time away from the nest. Seemed much less attentive, and probably realized it wasn't going to happen for them. I tuned in this morning, and the egg is gone.

I suppose they removed it so they can try again.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
I happened to watch during a change-over. There's an egg. Can't tell which is the male and which is the female, but I watched them swap over custody.

Pretty cool.

There's also a bear cam in Katmai NP, overlooking a favorite fishing site of the bears. I'd have to find it again, but I have in the past just had that on in a side window while I did other stuff. Something relaxing about it.
No. of Recommendations: 0
We had bald eagles nesting near our family cabin since the 1970s, so saw them often (NOT on a web cam). Lots of them around here now (Twin Cities, MN) too. There is an eagle cam for one of the nests also. Cabin sold about 4-5 years ago, so we don't go any more.
No. of Recommendations: 2
The egg didn't hatch. I noticed the eagles late last week were spending a lot of time away from the nest. Seemed much less attentive, and probably realized it wasn't going to happen for them. I tuned in this morning, and the egg is gone.

I suppose they removed it so they can try again.