Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 43
There have been quite a few people that have come over to the boards here since the Fool in Germany has been shut down.

Have any of the posts over there been archived in any way? The concern is that some valuable information has been lost due to its demise... if not, are there plans to archive the boards for future reference?

Thanks...

CaveGirl

Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 19
There have been quite a few people that have come over to the boards here since the Fool in Germany has been shut down.

Have any of the posts over there been archived in any way? The concern is that some valuable information has been lost due to its demise... if not, are there plans to archive the boards for future reference?

Dear CaveGirl,

This is a good question and to be honest, I'm not sure. I will find out and get back to you. I, too, would like to see the German boards linked here, so that existing discussions can be continued.

Karen Kosoy
TMF Karen

Foolanthropy is good and saves lives. Check it out: http://www.foolanthropy.com (5 days left)

No. of Recommendations: 5
Thank you for the response... I certainly hope that some middle ground can be found on this issue...

CaveGirl
No. of Recommendations: 1
Hi CaveGirl,

we have not been informed.

http://boards.fool.co.uk/Message.asp?mid=6336030

rgds,
rowan
No. of Recommendations: 10
hi karen,

This is a good question and to be honest, I'm not sure. I will find out and get back to you. I, too, would like to see the German boards linked here, so that existing discussions can be continued.

I assume that I'm exaggerating when I say that the german fools are suffering over at the german dax board. But every exaggeration gets nearer to the truth.

Please be so kind and find a way for us to access our former posting on the fool.de. We would also appreciate a few boards for discussions in german. One of the german fools suggested a folder with our boards named <german boars>. that would really be great.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon,

best regards,
Rowan
No. of Recommendations: 4
Hi CaveGirl,

thanks for your support.

Rowan