Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 9
The gentle Mr BB has done it again. Nice going Bruce. Still I dont think gettle wit will suffice.

When I read the screed of corly1 I thought this belongs on a johnny-come-lately board and lo and behold we have here another stock picking genius from the AMD board. Instead of trying to destroy the Intel board this week it seems they have decided to attack the seat of evil, the Gorilla Game board. I quote his pal-"we Gorilla gamers". Ridculous- no?

Flush from the brilliant sucess of finally "winning" with AMD (dont hold your breath kids it could be over soon) they have decided it is our turn to benifit from their talent( and wisdom).

Forgive me, but there is more here than the abrasive style, the clumsy phraseology, and the ever present illogicality. There seems to be a profound ignorance of what or how a GG is structured. The terminology isnt used and one wonders if the concepts were ever considered. (In fact I would wager that the book was never read and the system never thought through.)

I wonder what is in the chockypops that make todays adolescents put so much energy into clumsy attacks of other peoples methods. Why is it not sufficient to know they are right and that we poor benighted readers of these posts are wrong. Why the messianic zeal to write these pitiful rants? Is it to help? Or is it to enlighten? Ithink not. I guess amuse! Maybe having hit upon the best investment since-well Atari they have nothing to occupy their time better than to help others. Maybe- I just cant take too much more of this AMD humor. Fairs fair- please give us a break to get out breath and recover. Come back in a few months and hit us again.

Binturong
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.