No. of Recommendations: 4
The good news is the baby is head down now, and has been for at least of a couple of days. Yay! That doesn't mean he can't or won't turn again, but we are hopeful!

The bad news is that I still have this nasty cold. Horrible, nasty cold. Blah.

I still haven't gotten the Christmas decorations put away, but I DID sit in the living room and wrap a bunch of them up in tissue paper, AND I found some bigger bins to put them in since we added to them a bit over the season and they won't all fit in the previous bins now.

And I need to clean off the dining room table yet again. I keep cleaning it off, and then I end up putting something else on there, or my hubby dumps four or five loads of clean laundry on there to fold.... One step at a time. My hope is that it will happen to be clean when I head for the hospital. :)

Cassandra
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.