Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
The gov't has only approved Pfizer booster shots starting the end of this month for those who have now reached 8 months since the last shot. That includes few since vax only started for most in late Dec and early Jan.

I got Moderna in Jan/Feb so the earliest for me would be Oct 8. Then I have to wait for Moderna booster to be approved - likely into NOV.

If I recall right, about 45% of folks got Pfizer and 45% got Moderna. Rest J&J. Not sure what else folks might have gotten.

No info on J&J booster shots.

BTW, if you are going to get your annual flu shot, do it 2 weeks or more before your COVID shot or 2 weeks or more after. You won't get a booster shot if you just had a flu shot - takes at least 2 weeks separation.

Probably get my flu shot early Oct. Too soon and it wears off by 'late season'.

Oh, and boosters only approved for those over 60 or with compromised health situation.

t.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.