Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 6
I have been trying to get some help with my yardwork over the last month or so. I have a number of guy friends that are either out of work or not able to get the pay they want. I offered to pay them $10 an hour to bag up brush and move mulch. No dice.

AC *yep... just a bunch lazy mofos*
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 5
I am not! And you did not!

Wouldn't matter none though, y'all'd pay more in gas to get me up there to work than the actual work would cost ya. :-)

ßillƒ
AC *yep... just a bunch lazy mofos*

Personally, I have this sinus condition that precludes me from doing yard work...

There's a technical medical term for it, but lazy mofo is pretty close. ;-)
Go younger,
High schooler's who can't get part time employment often do yard work
Go younger,

Neighbor's kids aren't interested either. Also, here in DC many of the younger people have better jobs than people in the 30-40 year range. I think it's mostly due to the amount of lay offs around here.

AC *gotta love this "strengthening" economy*
Go younger,

Neighbor's kids aren't interested either. Also, here in DC many of the younger people have better jobs than people in the 30-40 year range. I think it's mostly due to the amount of lay offs around here.

AC *gotta love this "strengthening" economy*

I thought you lived in VA, AC... Whatyadoin' in DC? The Bush Administration doesn't seem you style.
I thought you lived in VA, AC... Whatyadoin' in DC? The Bush Administration doesn't seem you style.

I do live in Virginia. About 9 miles from DC. This administration isn't my style, but since I didn't vote for them...

AC *the previous tag was sarcasm*
This administration isn't my style, but since I didn't vote for them...

Me needer!!