No. of Recommendations: 2
The house is in San Diego. All of your comments are welcomed, I already feel like a fool. And the house is NOT bringing me much happiness. In fact I keep asking myself why we sold our smaller house on a cul-d-sac for this house. I feel like I am cheating my children out of their childhood, they are 4 & 6. My 6 yr old learned how to ride her bike, rollerblade & play kick ball on that cul-d-sac. My 4 yr old can't do any of that here becuase we are on a hill and a busy street, and we don't have a back yard, nor the $$ to put one in.

I feel stuck! Can't sell the house, can't keep up with the house. I am sure I'm giving myself ulsers! I'm very stressed not knowing if we should keep up the effort for the next 2 1/2 years, when we would be able to refinance, or file BK and move to a rental and start all over again. I feel like I am getting too old to start all over again...(40)

Please beat me up some more, tell me how foolish our choices have been, I know there isn't anyone that has a crystal ball, but if you get any telepathic vibes from my posts, please bring it on...
Print the post  

Announcements

UGC Disclosure Notice Regarding Credit Card Posts
Community board discussions about credit cards are not provided or commissioned by banks who may have advertising relationships with The Motley Fool. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
TMF Credit Center
The Motley Fool Credit Center arms you with real tools and simple messages, that will help you in every credit situation.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.