Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 2
Yes, I know the walls have ears yet we need to discuss how we execute our plan for The Ides of April. That is, if we have a plan. We have to do whatever we are going to do within the confines of TMF and that rules out storming TMF HQ or marching into Bogey's office and kicking him in the Titlists.

We have to do something creative and annoying. Something that will make TMF realize the power of those on The Jester Board; something that will cause a maximum of laughs with a minimum of actual disruption yet a good level of 'Huh?'.

My proposal is that on April 15 one of us start, on Mechanical Investing, Challenge 100: Do Chartists Get Laid and If, How?. For the remainder of the day we all post there not here. We on The Jester Board average about 120 posts a day and imagine the impact of our creative inanity on a board where they confuse 'humor' with 'humidifier' and because of this they're all wet.

I am open to changing the challenge, mine is but a suggestion.

Now, the next part. Many of you post on other boards and I would like you to pass this idea along so others can join in. The nefarious part is do they know when our next Ides is or upon whom? Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk .

MichaelR – Jester and Annoyer

Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.