Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!

Goodbye to your 401k!

It is all your own fault, for thinking that Gold and silver is risky!!! It is YOUR dollar that is risky!!!

All the infidels are scared of the Middle East, afraid we will blow them up. When in fact they should be scared of themselves!!! They are their own terrorists destroying themselves!!!! We just sit back and laugh. It is their own greed and usury that has caused it! Not buildings collapsing.

Now when there is andyvalk and his ilk, looking for someone to blame for the problems in US society. Instead to hate us, they now must look in their own mirror!!! They have created their own financial loss, they have created their own obesity, they have created their own environmental problems, they have created their own job loss!

The US will go down as the most shameful fall of a superpower. Not fighting bravely in a war and losing, but rather eating and borrowing themselves into oblivion!!!!!!!! SHAMEFUL!!!!!!! 200 years from now the history books will laugh at them for being so stupid!

I am wrong in saying the market will go up in three months. But the important thing is I am correct in all else. And I will forever hold C points leader until it goes to $0!!!!!

Print the post Back To Top
but my 401(k) is comprised mostly of ultra shorts of indexes.
I actually agree with some of what you say about Americans, however Americans are still infinitely superior to your people. At least we are a superpower...what are you people? Mudhuts, pederasty, and suicide bombers. That's some comparison. Get a life.

They have created their own financial loss, they have created their own obesity, they have created their own environmental problems, they have created their own job loss!

I didn't realize we infidels were so creative.

We are sooo very cool..   I'm afraid the infidel hater will never understand.

Did you know that not all of the USA is in a recession...Take my state of louisiana for example...We are and have been boomin for some time now.

GeneralGSkoal -

I do like America and everything, and I'm really happy for Louisiana, but that boom is by comparison to the times of devastation from Katrina. Your state is still in pretty bad shape economically, and will not save the U.S. from the coming stagflation. 

I know this :).  Just an fyi statement.

I am more impressed with your selection of GMO than shorting C.   Tell me, büyücü, sihirbaz what do you see prospering in the future outside of oil, gold, & silver.
He sees a world full of oppressed women and young boys for his own "pleasure"
I'm going to laugh my ass off when you close your C pick, I'll give you about 12 to 18 months to do so.

Andyvalk, it is a mistake to underestimate and misunderstand you adversaries. I wish the "Fidel" author of this blog who so dislikes the Infidels would go somewhere else, or become a bit more civil in his behavior. However, there is a thousand years of history and culture in the Arab world and the vast majority of the people of the middle east are warm, hospitable people who are not bothering anybody. Like you and I, they want to to have a roof over their head, bread on the table, education for their childern and a basic right to exercise their religion. There is a good deal of wealth and prosperity in large parts of the muslim world, though large proportion of the inhabitants are far less fortunate. It is the displaced and disenfranchised that are a fertile ground for terroist organization recruiters. There is the unfortunate minority who are misled by a growing number of "holy men" who distort the teaching of their own prophet and preach violence. I believe it need not continue to be an impasse. People here and people there need to learn about each other and discover that we share more in common than that, which separates us. Hate is not the solution for anything. I am not naive enough to think that we do not need to keep our guard up and fight fire with fire when necessary, but the ultimate solution is understanding, not hate, peace, not war.

That said, can we get back to the subject of finance, rather than politics?

Fool on,

Martin 

Tough week at the office.   Do you think this is the death throes before the final collapse of american society.   Appears to be a pretty strong rally.
DWI, I think you have to loosen your turbin a bit.
...could also be that the infidel hating mad hatter is actually just a non-arab/muslim prankster trying to stir up trouble; best to just ignore.. as in: what you resist persists.  Back to finances:  perhaps mf could start reviewing the social responsibility/green means of these companies?

He is being pretty quiet here lately, I was not goading him with the "Tough Week at the Office" comment, tough on me as well, though his decline was precipitous.

Would like to hear what he has to say about the recent rally through nothing but bad news, and even worse spin.

Do not worry I will be back! This is a joke! Some infidels are spinning their worthless trash up to sell to other infidels who will hold it to zero. Like C(sh)itibank! I have said I do not know for sure the general direction of the market, but I know the $US to tank regardless!

I am happy with the big silver drop, I had been stopped out in the 19's because of high leverage but it is to 17, and my account is much higher now than when it was to 17 on its way up, because of my profit taking of the account money but leave the same position in there for higher leverage! So I can buy more now than awhile back!

http://www.silverstockreport.com/2008/crunch.html

Lack of Silver price is a falsehood! Infidels are pushing it down do to fear of a correction, when it is $US needing to be feared for worthlessness! It is better than ever to load up on silver stocks!

Even the infidels at CFA admit that commodity prices are to go up. Only they use filthy language like bubble is not bursting, when they should say the 40 year bubble of the $US is bursting, and is just a temporary dead cat bounce!

http://www.smartbrief.com/news/cfa/videos.jsp;jsessionid=564371BBD2FE8F8D6B00725B14F6E4E9.web2?location=http%3A%2F%2Fplayer.clipsyndicate.com%2Fview%2F478%2F549917%3Fcpt%3D8%26wpid%3D

I have used my silver profit taking gains to buy more silver stocks. EPZ, AUU and MFL on the TSX! 10k each!

I have been quiet but it is because I have not been near a computer, on vacation. I realise this is a coincidence to my account falling so it is normal for simple infidels to assume I will not laugh at their stupid country with my bad results!

Isn’t the largest foreign investor for the US a Arab prince?"Alwaleed is the largest single foreign investor in the U.S. economy, with interests in almost everything that touches the American lifestyle. This billionaire prince's story unfolds in gripping detail, with a relatively modest bank loan to build an empire that embraces some of the world’s best-known brands from Citigroup and Disney to Apple Computers and the Four Seasons Hotels. "   
Isn’t the largest foreign investor for the US a Arab prince?"Alwaleed is the largest single foreign investor in the U.S. economy, with interests in almost everything that touches the American lifestyle. This billionaire prince's story unfolds in gripping detail, with a relatively modest bank loan to build an empire that embraces some of the world’s best-known brands from Citigroup and Disney to Apple Computers and the Four Seasons Hotels. "   
Maybe 200 years from now people will laugh at the United States, but for now, we can all get a laugh at you savages. From Saudi Arabia to Algeria, ignorant, backward ass monkeys whose lives are so worthless that they are willing to blow themselves up over fatwas issued by other ignorant monkeys. We all respect your vaunted military prowess...oops, sorry, if forgot ...you guys are pussies. Well keep beating up women, that should help salve that overinflated and misplaced ego of yours. It sure would be swell if you monkeys could keep your broke asses in your third world hell holes, but no, you emigrate to the civilized west and bring your ignorant, hateful loser religion with you. One of these days you morons are actually going to piss us off and we will have to squash you like the filthy little bugs you are.

"we will have to squash you like the filthy little bugs you are."

Bueford, is that really necessary?    Have you read the Koran?  What is your basis for this hate?   

TDRH - 

The Koran is full of hate...that's where he is getting all of this anger and hostility from.

It's a shame and disgrace.  So sad...DWI, you need Jesus Christ in your life.  Do yourself a favor and drop the Koran and follow the true Messiah, Jesus Christ.