Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
The investor presentation is out there on the company site. Few points I noticed:
- New CEO going to take over
- Colony digital is going to be the future direction (they are expecting 15~25 year growth phase), hmmm
- Sell industrial assets; I guess they are taking advantage of the valuation and booking some gains;
- $500 M in other getting monetized
- They need all the money they are raising for investing in digital; hence no redemption of preferred's or buyback's; I guess given their share price, they have no ability to raise equity, hence they are going to hold on to any cash they raise.

Still the structure is not clear, it will continue to be difficult to determine what is their true FFO, ZAYO acquisition could be a long-term plus and risky.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.