Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 3
The Jewish Defense League hurts Jewish Americans???? Are you crazy?
1. This is the only Jewish organization that calls for Jonathan Pollard's release because he has served a longer sentence for espionage on behalf of an ally than many spies convicted of spying for enemies.
2. This was the first world Jewish organization to fight for the Soviet Jews while establishment "Jewish" organizations were falling over them-selves to march on behalf of blacks in the 1960s.
3. The Jewish Defense League took to the streets in 1998 in Coeur d'Alene to combat Holocaust-denier Michael Hoffman. Where were the establishment Jewish organizations?
4. The Jewish Defense League picketed a Christian Missionary theme park in Februrary 2001 while the Art Teitelbaum of the ADL defended the right of the preacher Marvin Rosenthal, a "Hebrew Christian" preacher.
5. The JDL has fought Matthew Hale's bid to obtain a license to practice law. The ADL and Judenrat lawyer Alan Dershowitz have been Hale's biggest supporters.
6. The JDL fought tirelessly in the late 1960s & early 1970s to protect Jewish residents in Brownsville, New York from the violent Black Panthers. Rich Jewish glitteratis like Leonard Bernstein, Otto Preminger (I can understand Preminger's support, after all he used to spread the legs of that whore Dorothy Dandridge), Burton Lane & his wife, and the wife of film director Sidney Lumet had a fundraiser for them in January 1970 & gave them $10,000.

Dov Baer, I am a supporter of the Jewish Defense League. I am a proud Jew who puts Jewish causes first in my mind. When I see twerps like you criticizing the only Jewish group who will fight tooth & nail for Jews it makes me wretch. Their is a four letter words beginning with k that describes Jews like you: KAPO!!!!
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.