Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
The K-1 says, "The entity is a small business and is exempt from the IRC Sec. 163(J) business interest expense limitation."

The K-1 does not have a Box 20 Code AH.

My specific question is:
What should I do with the Box 13 Code V "Other deductions"? This is a large amount. It is listed as a "Pass-through loss and deduction item" in the calculation of IRC Sec. 163(J) Adjustable Income Calculation.

Can I enter the Box 13 Code V number on Schedule D of our Form 1040X as a long-term capital loss?
Print the post  


In accordance with IRS Circular 230, you cannot use the contents of any post on The Motley Fool's message boards to avoid tax-related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or applicable state or local tax law provisions.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.