Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 249
The liberal elite

The Christian elite. "Only we get to go to heaven." What could be more elite than that?

W won because there are people that carry bricks, dig holes, flip burgers, pull wire, lug stone, heft wheelbarrows, drive trucks, load boxes, hoe rows of corn, dig wells, drive cabs, and live by the sweat of their collective brows.

Actually there is more wealth created in the blue states than in the red states. Actually more government money flows to the red states than the blue states. You could look it up, even though it's an inconvenient fact for your argument.

The believe in a God of love and mercy.

You can believe in whatever you want. You don't have the right to force others to believe it or to take part in your rituals.

They do not support a "right to kill" unborn, they do not support decadence, they do not like vile attack ads on the sitting president

I don't support decadence either, but it's a free country. If you want to make Walton movies, knock yourself out. The free enterprise system pretty much guarantees that whatever people want to see wlll be made by somebody or other. How did you get to be the party of "small government except we'll decide what's decadent and what you can see?"

"Vile" attack ads on the President are nothing compared to the daily slander of the right wing talk shows on anyone who disagrees with them. That's OK?

And yeah, I believe that the first vote on what happens in a woman's body goes to the woman not to you. Sue me.

America is not a NY/LA kinda thing....gay marriage does not play in Texarkana.

True enough. Neither did slavery or the women's right to vote. Discrimination is alive and well, and thank you for pointing it out.

agnostic/science Darwinism does not play in Bogalusa

Yeah, heaven forbid we have "science". I'd like to go back and stop that Gallileo fellow, too! The earth revolves around the Sun? Ludicrous I tell you!

this intolerance has gone on for as many years as I can remember.

"Intolerance"? Ha ha ha, that's a hot one.

I rather stand with the great unwashed

How sad for you. To join the ranks of those who say "no science", who say "I'm proud to discriminate", who say "back to the Dark Ages".

And to be proud of it.

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.