Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 49
User: I'm getting a message saying my mailbox is full!!!!!

imp: Delete some chit.

User: I can't! I need all of it!!!! Make the quota bigger!

imp: No. Mailbox limits, and who is in each mailbox store, is set by <executive>. You would have to talk him into that, not me.

User: You can't do it temporarily?! I need this right now - I could be missing customer emails!!!

imp: The emails will hold in queue until you delete stuff, then be delivered to your mailbox.

User: I can't delete anything, everything in there is business critical!

imp: <tired of this guy, logs into account via web interface> I'm pretty sure you can delete all the political forwards to X, Y and Z; as well as the what appears to be a video clip titled "BE CAREFUL WHEN YOU OPEN THIS" to the guys in your region. That should clear some room.

User: <silence>

imp: Have a great day!

impolite
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.