Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
The middle class can;'t eat evidence.

They can't put their kid in college to pay those overpaid administrators on campus - with evidence.

They could've done it with free tech school - - - - but that's not in the Liberal bill. SALT deduction for upper income white people - IS.

Shouting "CEO PAY!" doesn't do squat - but then again if someone wants to be abstract, and "show" concern it's a great thing to do.

Stocks in companies fetch multiples of 10, 20,30, 100. The workers generating those profits - don't participate nearly enough.

I already took all the CEO money - it gave a free dinner, or free order of fries per month to a middle class family. (Oh, and someone gotta find a CEO to run Google for free.Ditto Ford. I'll volunteer for McDonald's- I'd eat enough to make the company rich)

They don't want to discuss - culture.

They don't want to discuss - schools and choice.

They don't want to discuss - critical thinking skills education.

They don't want to discuss - diverting funding from grandiose university camps -to trade schools.

In the meantime, "those that created the problem" - why not allow more affordable housing permits in California? Last year it was 16% - when 41% of the people in that Wealth-Gap loving state, needed those. (I know, Governor Trump's Fault...that's a conservative state)

But - just like "$15 an hour!" "CEO PAY!" has now been shown - to mean squat at improving anyone's lot in life.

Middle class shrinking.

Sea Levels rising.

Greta said - "blah 'blah blah"

Blame blame blame? Shame shame shame

Biden Pelosi Schumer, 2020

*No TMF member is personally attacked in this post. As far as solutions- the Leader used to propose those often. But the status quo stayed. And here they are now. More poverty. More fear, More dependence - and more susceptible to listen to demagogues and hold progress back on a bevy of other issues..... O Say, can you see? *.
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.