Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
The mix-up occurred because I got a promotion (which means being paid according to a different base pay/bonus structure) and a raise at the same time. So even though my base pay is smaller, the bonuses are bigger. What had happened last year was that I got a bigger base pay AND bigger bonuses.

So the raise wasn't as big as 100% or anything like that due to the weird way total pay is calculated, but the reduction seems like a huge chunk due to the pay back schedule.

I just put up new shelves in The Lab last week. I'm still shopping around for a new place, but right now my main concern is getting my earnest money back from the condo I lost. Yes, I hired an attorney -- I know when I need a little help!

Thanks for your concern everyone! It means a lot to me.

CK
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.