No. of Recommendations: 138
The Most Liberal Politician in America

I have created huge deficits. I love to spend other people's money. I was handed a budget surplus and in 3 short years have created the largest deficit known to mankind (over $500 billion and counting!).

I have NEVER vetoed a spending bill. I love to spend money. Especially when it belongs to someone else. Especially when it belongs to someone who doesn't vote yet, like your children. My motto is spend, spend, spend.

I do not believe in balanced budgets. My stated goal is not to eliminate the budget deficit and create a surplus, but rather it is just to reduce the deficit. I love deficits. I love borrowing other people's money.

I love creating huge amounts of debt. When I come to the office, the national debt was $5.6 trillion. Thanks to my hard work, the national debt today is $7.4 trillion, an increase of 32% in less than 4 years!! I love creating huge amounts of debt for my fellow Americans.

I love creating big government John Kerrey claims that 1.6 million jobs have been lost. My supporters proudly claim that only 600-800k jobs have been lost. The difference? Why government employees of course! Half the jobs that were created under my administration are government employee jobs!! I LOVE big government.

I love creating huge government programs. I'm responsible for creating one of the largest government hand out programs in existence. I promised that the Medicare pharmacy bill would only cost $400 billion. Of course I lied. Only a couple of months later, I said it would cost $540 billion. Want to bet how much it will really cost? I just love huge government programs.

I love big criminal attorneys. They helped get away with insider trading violations and got me off of two drunk driving arrests. God bless lawyers.

I'm George Bush and I approve this message.

AW
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.