Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
The only bit it doesn't address is why then would you care about it in front of a bunch of stranger kids at a public pool.

I don't really, but it was kind of a generic explanation of why private is so much better than public. Any reason not to exercise that can be eliminated is a good thing to toss. I have always hated public pools. It's one reason why we rent homes with pools for vacation, rather than hotel rooms with shared pools. I have my own exercise equipment too. If I have to get in the car...way easier to be lazy if you have to drive there.

If I want to be social, I'll invite people over to share my pool. Sometimes other people are a joy but often I find I prefer my solitude or family only. Makes sense to me but no doubt not to everyone. According to a Meyers-Briggs analysis done during a management training class for work, I have a very unique personality. Literally 50% introvert, 50% extrovert. The guy who was testing us actually retested me one on one to make sure I understood the questions. He had never seen that before.

IP,
I/ENTJ
Print the post  

Announcements

Disclaimer - Please Read
A message about professional advice.
Useful Resources
Our Home Center has all you need to make buying and owning a home a great experience. Get or refinance a mortgage and much more!
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.