Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
the political state of Israel was not necessary for the Jews to come back to the Holy Land, so I don't think it fits the prophesy.

This is totally demonstrably emphatically wrong. Before the founding of Israel Jews were forcefully prevented from immigrating to the Holy Land. Millions of Jews died in the Holocaust because they had nowhere in the world to flee. Had the state of Israel existed they would have had at least one safe haven.

Elan

guess I didn't word it quite right. I know there was no safe haven back then.

the conversation had strayed into prophecy. I think prophecy is a powerful spiritual practice, but also one that is easily misused, especially in politics.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.