No. of Recommendations: 3
The reason I was surprised that Romney didn't beat Obama like Reagan beat Carter (the fecklessness of Obama and Carter are quite comparable) was that I overestimated the common sense of Americans and the discipline of conservatives to get to the polls. Collectively, we asked for another term of fecklessness and demagoguery, and we're going to get it, good and hard.

You underestimated the press being a corrupt propaganda wing of the DNC.

Had the press lied about Carter's actions in foreign affairs during the Presidential debates and refused to cover anything regarding Iraq as well as make an all out effort to blame the inflation at the time on Nixon , then Reagan never would have won.

The press in the last election was corrupt beyond all comprehension if one discounts outright undilute3d propaganda

MsNBC an outlet of the mainstream NBC -- had the same motto for the election as the President!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read that again, FORWARD, everytime you turned on MsNBC it was right there. What level of corruption will you accept once you get to that point. Frankly I still can not imagine that this happened in America and I was here!

That liberals do not see this as not so bad that they have to act rationally and put an end to it, well it makes me very scared about the Jedi's and Dope's thought process. We do not have to go deeper into the abyss, if we go in, we are not coming out, this has to stop now.

Making believe it is not happening or hoping it gets worse so it will get better? This is a cancer, not a 24hr bug, I do not have a solution, but I do know better than to feed it.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.