No. of Recommendations: 7
We talked about John Holmes' tool and personal experiences with psychoactive substances. And Art thinks all we talk about is politics.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
I don't give a rat's ass about John Holmes's tool. John Holmes is pushing up weeds and has been for years.
No. of Recommendations: 10
I don't give a rat's ass about John Holmes's tool.

You're a hoot. No matter what the subject, your response will always be angry. We could be talking about daffodils or fuzzy bunny slippers, it won't matter.
No. of Recommendations: 2
We talked about John Holmes' tool and personal experiences with psychoactive substances. And Art thinks all we talk about is politics.

You of course recognize this is the point where the conversation has to be turned back to political, so I will point the political nature of that post, Obama is as a tool who governs like he is on psychoactive substances.

OF course now to tie it back to RE topics, I suggest no one invest along with him, banks that deserve to go out of business, energy companies that deserve to go out of business, insurance companies that deserve to go out of business and car companies that deserve to go out of business are lousy investments.

Now c'mon that's a post with duality!!!!
No. of Recommendations: 1
You're a hoot. No matter what the subject, your response will always be angry. We could be talking about daffodils or fuzzy bunny slippers, it won't matter.
--------------

I'll talk about daffodils. They're just coming out, and we have lots. And daffodil bulbs are poisonous. Maybe the grumpy guy would like that:

"The bulbs are poisonous and cause nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea. Can be fatal. Stems also cause headaches, vomiting, and blurred vision."

I'm hoping this URL is a picture of some of my daffodils.
http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg296/arrete42/daffodil2_...

arrete - my daffodils are getting snowed on tomorrow. This weather is crazy.
And daffodil bulbs are poisonous

I was not aware of that. Now, do you have fuzzy bunny slippers? I just go with basic beach thongs myself.
You of course recognize this is the point where the conversation has to be turned back to political, so I will point the political nature of that post, Obama is as a tool who governs like he is on psychoactive substances. OF course now to tie it back to RE topics, I suggest no one invest along with him, banks that deserve to go out of business, energy companies that deserve to go out of business, insurance companies that deserve to go out of business and car companies that deserve to go out of business are lousy investments. Now c'mon that's a post with duality!!!!

The only thing missing is....flaxseed. ;-)
You of course recognize this is the point where the conversation has to be turned back to political, so I will point the political nature of that post, Obama is as a tool who governs like he is on psychoactive substances. OF course now to tie it back to RE topics, I suggest no one invest along with him, banks that deserve to go out of business, energy companies that deserve to go out of business, insurance companies that deserve to go out of business and car companies that deserve to go out of business are lousy investments. Now c'mon that's a post with duality!!!!

The only thing missing is....flaxseed. ;-)

My bad, I should really have worked in that flaxseed is great for low carb dieters because fiber is not digested you can act like you are sneaking in more carbs, the sneak angle of course would have tied back to Obama, and the taking out the fiber carbs from your count would have hit on separation.
Those are beautiful daff's with what looks like more to come out? Are the bulbs poisonous to squirrels? They dug up quite a few of our pretty crocus bulbs which are now up and blooming in the oddest places. Several of our daff's have moved, as well.

There has to be a day in the very near future when winter will retreat. Tired of forced air heat, along with closed doors and windows - wearing fleecy Wal Mart pants, sweatshirts and especially, socks.
Are the bulbs poisonous to squirrels?
------------------

I understand that squirrels won't eat daffodils like they do tulips, but I guess the have to dig them up to find out what they are.

arrete
------------------

I understand that squirrels won't eat daffodils like they do tulips,

Well, tulips are closely related to lilies.

A few other things closely related to lilies: onions, garlic, shallots, leeks...
------------------

I understand that squirrels won't eat daffodils like they do tulips, but I guess the have to dig them up to find out what they are.

Dang, I was about to double down on daffodils, I hates squirls!<doing my best Yosemite Sam>
"We could be talking about daffodils or fuzzy bunny slippers, it won't matter. "

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Fuzzy bunny slippers seem a reckless excessive expenditure.

Howie52
After all, fuzzy bunnies already have paws that work much better
than slippers.
I don't give a rat's ass about John Holmes's tool. John Holmes is pushing up weeds and has been for years.
rinjr

>>>>>
try some herb tea :)
I love my daffodils...beautiful and only one time to plant the bulbs...ahhh nice.

Starting to sleet here now...ack! maybe I won't have to go to recorder class tomorrow. Nice to play hooky and we don't have class on Monday after Easter either. I did practice this morning though to get that out of the way.

dongs, bees, drugs, daffodils, birthdays.........did I say birthday?
I'm hoping this URL is a picture of some of my daffodils.
http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg296/arrete42/daffodil2_......

they're purty! :)

they're purty! :)

Though were I live we get little snow that sticks around at all in the just pre and early spring, I do love the way it looks when the daffodils are first coming up and they break through that crest of snow. Kind of a whole renewal thing going on there that I find heartening.

Hearty little suckers too, I have a bunch of them that my raspberry bramble has overgrown; they remind me of my childhood, no matter how much the neighborhood changes they are still there.
"daffodils."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

URL did not work - but may this be the only thing that goes amiss today.

Howie52
Have a good one - and prepare for ohso many more.
Does this work? Photobucket decided to migrate my photos over to Adobe Revel today.

https://www.adoberevel.com/libraries#!/430689eaa873483097f12...

arrete
it worked for me...

I haven't moved my photos to revel yet...got the notification the other day about it from Photoshop. I don't have anything on photobucket though.
dongs, bees, drugs, daffodils, birthdays.........did I say birthday? - LD

================

Hmmmm? A birthday present perhaps, or maybe a birthday treat.
dongs, bees, drugs, daffodils, birthdays.........did I say birthday? - LD

================

Hmmmm? A birthday present perhaps, or maybe a birthday treat.
bhm

>>>>>>>>
Mr. Wolverine is suffering I mean celebrating his 39th birthday today and so far, he's gotten sweet Peeps and a song. :)