Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 2
The Republican Party- becoming fascist in order to save democracy.

Just who provided the juice to juice up the phony FISA warrants to discredit and slander a President before and after he took office?

Just who hired a foreigner in a foreign country to interfere in a Presidential election and that Presidents subsequent term? Treason much? Just peel back the onion a bit and see who is inside.

All justified by creating and maintaining a supervillain status.

The IG provided admonishments for the FBI but we know how that goes.

By the way, I am not sure I have allies as I do not hesitate to criticize the players. It is very hard to figure just who are the worst of the worst. In todays politics it is a target rich zone.

Peace and enjoy this month's global highlights. In part produced by your line of thinking.

ww
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.