Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
The second strike against me is that I'm not a resident of that state (in this case Indiana).

IIRC, you signed off USAF. I believe if you are active duty you are considered a "local" no matter where you are located/from in regards to tuition. I've asked around in the office here and the tally seems to be that no one (All 4 of us) has ever paid out of state tuition while on AD. If you haven't yet you may want to talk to someone from the school...and make sure they know what they are talking about. I talked to people too many times just to get the wrong answer and to find out I didn't have to do all the work in the end.

HIH,
R
BTW, what school will you be applying to?
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.