Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
The $ seems to come almost every day here. It seems everyone keeps fighting it. The dollar has been in a bull run. Long term traders investors - this is not for you. If you are good at that, then you a lot better man than me. But to current reality of reading the market, seems I have been posting this or something like it a lot. No one listens of course, but...

I think you misinterpret my time frame. Of course the dollar is on a bull run and will likely continue for as long as a year. This is the time to consider positioning for when that ends.

I'm not likely to buy into such an ETF for another few months - just looking at options. It's one appraoch to a long-term hedge against dollar devaluation once this current mess is being brought under control.
Print the post  

Announcements

This is a Politics Free Board
Politically charged posts are not permitted on the Metar Board. If you make a political post, and it is alerted, the post will be removed. Thanks!
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.