Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0

The stock appears to be very unvalued at this point. A large block of shares were recently sold in a private placement to sophisticated investors, at higher prices, so the stock is effectively selling at a good discount to that PPO price. If you like to follow smart money, like Aphria being invested in TBP and like the PPO smart money, and do so at comparably better prices, this would be the time to take advantage of that. Looking for continued bargains over the already bargain price can be greed and many times looking for that extra discount makes a person miss out entirely because it jumps up and then they wish they had been satisfied to buy instead of waiting. It can be the difference between wishful thinking and entering a very lucrative position. I recently waited on an investment to move down just a little bit more before entering trade orders. Let's say it was $2.50 and I wanted in for $2.00. It almost made it to $2.10 before it turned around in global trading and the next day I awoke to a $12 stock. It has since pulled back to $8.00. Better to have 40,000 shares at $8 today than 50,000 shares not bought at all. Yes, 100K investment would have been nice at 50,000 shares at $8 each for 300% profit. But that was an illusion. If possible, the $2.10 would have given almost 300% return in a day at $8 a share. But holding for that lowest entry point, it's just not always the best move, the best strategy. I think that may be what some people are doing with TBP at this time. Hoping for a lower entry point, and it's probably going to cost them because they can wake up any morning to find it double the price on some announcement. That's my concerted opinion.

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.