Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 1
The Supreme Court has ruled on the issue and private gun ownership is covered under the Second Amendment. End of discussion.

There you go. Sticking your head in the sand. Maybe read about the discussions of the Federalists and Anti Federalists and the compromise they came to.
The Supreme Court has ruled on abortion: So end of discussion. RIGHT
But if that were the case, why would you try to stack he court with right wing judges. Is it possible to change or was this just another whopper that you swallowed. All it takes is a couple of liberals or literal constitionalists, and your end of discussion is toast. Note, of the recent judges appointed on the right, all point to Constitutionalism as a core philosophy but all were selected because they checked the gun rights box too.

My position on drunken driving is extreme. Zero tolerance as posted here but I will repeat it lest you cant navigate the link:

Drunken driving has still some way to go to catch up with other (countries) records one the problems
Best practice: Blow into bag, if over the limit, blood test, if first offence : Go straight to jail, do not pass go, see you in two weeks. Refuse the test: Go straight to jail, do not pass go, see you in two weeks. Got a medical condition that explains the situation but don't have your card on you : Go straight to jail, do not pass go, see you in two weeks. Second offence , see you in four weeks: , Third offence : , see you in eight weeks, license gone car in the crusher. Fourth offence : no jail WOW. Car and driver in the crusher. Yeh I made the last two up. Punishment is not as good a deterrent as the certainty of punishment

https://boards.fool.com/same-as-seat-belts-its-against-my-ri....

30,000 plus died in car accidents last year. 45,000 died due to guns (Test: which number is bigger)
A cars primary purpose is not to be rammed into crowds. If it were I am sure everyone would agree that they should be banned.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.