No. of Recommendations: 0
The tax help board is probably the best place to ask this question. Off the top of my head I would think it would not. T-bills returns aren't dramaticly different then MMA returns, depending on the individual MMA. I wouldn't think the capital gains, if any, would be large enough to change your tax situation.

Hope that helps

Print the post  


Live Video Event Monday!
The GP team is hosting a live video event on Monday at 4 p.m. ET. Don't worry if you can't make it — we'll have a replay and a transcript. Click for more!
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.