No. of Recommendations: 1
The thing I don’t get is why many rural areas still seem to be so red. The deficit has skyrocketed under Trump and the Republican held Congress and Senate. I thought Democrats were supposed to be the big spenders?!? The “tax cut” benefits went primarily to big business, while contributing to that debt increase. Republicans responded by saying Social Security and entitlement programs are the problem!?! Social Security didn’t change. The “tax cut” is what changed. Don’t the vast number of voters in red districts understand this? I hate to say this, but I can’t understand the stupidity of people who support Trump and the current Republican party.

"God, guns and gays" has been replaced with "god, guns, and im-a-grunts."

You could build a bridge to the moon with the amount of things rural voters don't understand.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.