Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 3
"Many Americans are sorting their clothes, packing their bags, and can’t wait — to go to the laundromat? A survey of 2,005 Americans discovered nearly a third (32%) say the simple chore of doing laundry has become the highlight of their entire week. Sixty-nine percent say that after spending so much time indoors, any new experience at all feels like a thrill."

- - ---

" Thirty-five percent admit that filling up their gas tank now gives them a thrill like never before."

---

Well, in TX, I still manage to fill up my gas tank about once a month - 7-8 gallons of gas....and I don't get a thrill out of doing it. Use a plastic bag from the newspaper to grab the nozzle and push any required buttons and been doing that for a year.

As far as laundry - got my own machines - so I don't go out - but way way long time ago - I did go to the laundry room or laundromat - like 55 years ago - but not for long!

Gas station thrill? No way. And I do laundry once every 3 weeks here...six loads -

t.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
No. of Recommendations: 0
Well, in TX, I still manage to fill up my gas tank about once a month - 7-8 gallons of gas

Hey man you are letting the TX team down. It's common knowledge that everything is bigger in Texas.
Heck! W spends that much on his weedwhacker juice, just to thin the brush.

Now clothes is a different matter, its woman's work, but just in case you ain't got a sweet little darlin to do thems chores for ya, a couple of tips. Don't wash the work suit with the Sunday best cos it will all smell like cow sheet. About once a seven weeks seems about rite, Elmer went a full three months in the same gear and that was jus ower the top. Don't wash the hat, it'nl go all floppy on ya, unless yer into that Lil House on the Prairie look (Lil Joe wernt a real cowboy yz know, he was a GD Yankee!)