Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0

Their Pengrowth Energy Trust PGH is/was also a pretty good stock to own.  Monthly dividend payments.   I used to own it but sold it for some cash a while back to use for other purposes, but I liked the steady dividend, (yielding about 10% last I looked).  The tax issues for 2011, since they were a Canroy, made the stock take a big hit but the dividends just kept coming every month, so at the time I didn't care.  Haven't looked at PGH recently, so don't know if it is still a good deal, but I think it would probably be worth looking into if you are looking for a steady dividend stream.

Craig 

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.