Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
There are even soy-based meat alternatives, including hot dogs and burgers, although apparently they are not necessarily the healthiest form of soy foods.

Oh, no. Can you elaborate on that statement? I have a wrap for lunch nearly every day. I use a whole wheat tortilla spread with Tofutti Better Than Cream Cheese and wrapped around some Yves™ Veggie Ground Round (Mexican style), romaine or mixed greens, tomatoes, sliced black olives, and whatever else comes to mind. If I'm making a poor choice with the ground round, I'll try to mend my ways - a little at a time. I've made bean loaves, nut patés, etc. from time to time, so I could use something like that in my wraps. I just Really Like the veggie ground round.

Sandra
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.