No. of Recommendations: 9
there is a strange obsession with brains and grades from this monomaniacal 70+ year old whose student years are decades in the past and who the frack cares. While he brags he has the best brain and was a nice student he digs at magna cum laudes like Obama and a dead senator who is silenced by the grave. This behavior is insane and yet it's just another Saturday morning in twittering trumplandia.

Trump was protective of his own grades once he became a candidate.

Cohen testified Wednesday that Trump had directed him to threaten his own high school, colleges and the College Board against ever releasing his academic grades or SAT scores. Cohen submitted a copy of one of those letters to Congress.

“If in the event any of his records are released or otherwise disclosed without his prior written consent, we will hold your institution liable to the fullest extent of the law including damages and criminality,” Cohen wrote in the letter, addressed to Fordham University on behalf of Trump in May 2015, requesting confirmation that the “records have been permanently sealed.”

In a statement, a spokesperson for Fordham confirmed that the university had received a phone call from a Trump campaign staffer and then a letter from one of Trump’s attorneys.

http://time.com/5540152/donald-trump-michael-cohen-academic-...

From Elle

Folks. Come on. It is a totally normal thing for a very smart person with nothing to hide to lock their academic transcripts in a vault like a cursed amulet. Why are we making such a big deal about the Washington Post article that alleges after Trump started talking trash about Obama's intelligence in 2011, he sent heavies to his military academy and harassed them into disappearing his transcripts? Isn't that a thing that every super genius does? When I applied for grad school and they asked for my undergraduate records I told them, "Sorry, shan't. They've been secured in a tower where they'll never be reached, Rapunzel-like. But take my word for it: my brain so big."

https://www.elle.com/culture/career-politics/a26728770/trump...
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.