Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
There is a “thread” feature on this board where you can see al threads posted on a “title” in time order, suggest you use it to get your facts straight.
The narrative did stray off topic, but that is normal, and most are able to deal with it. Often multiple strays are “in play” at the same time, even more confusing to some.
But you know all of this and participate regardless, being complicit in the act. But that does not matter because you have an opinion and you have the right to air it.

What I find interesting is the logical pretzels that people tie and this thread has a couple of classics

At some point you state that “the progressive MO is that it is better, easier & faster to cancel than to debate.” Then a few posts later you attempt to use the same cancel concept to imply that the discussion is now off topic and therefore should be stopped. Maybe it was meant to be an ironic, if so, it was a great example and quite funny. Sorry that I did not pick it up immediately.

Yes I said a couple, but we are way to far off course, so I’ll stop there and get more coffee. That is with half and half and a sweetener, gently stirred
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.