Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 6
THERE IS CHAOS IN THE STREETS...BLOOD...CARNAGE!!!

So I bought a bit more LSPD, bought a lot more UPST and some more GLBE for good measure.

I am now: Out. Of. Cash.

WoW.

Probably horrible timing. So for all of you out there about to buy the deeper dips, you are welcome.

I do have some flexibility, if needed:
1. if SPG holds steady, I could sell some early, but would rather not so that I delay tax hit into 2023.
2. if DOCN or others hold, I could sell out to take advantage of dip elsewhere.

Realistically, I think I sit tight.
Down all the way to 56% YTD (from high around 62%) thanks largely to UPST and a bit to GLBE, too.

Being fully invested means I can quickly climb above 70% or plunge further down into the 40s.
I expect good ER's from SPG, GLBE, and UPST. LSPD should be good too, along with DOCN. Doesn't mean there aren't irrational post-ER drops, but I do expect fundamentals to be solid via ERs, so let's see what happens over next couple weeks.

Dreamer
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.