No. of Recommendations: 127
There is no love like a parent's love. A spouse might find another person to shack up with and have a couple of kids with, and that spouse would then have conflicting interests. I think this whole situation is incredibly sad.

From what I understand, this man gave many years of his life trying to find rehabilitation techniques that would work for her, only to come to the sad conclusion that none would.

Truly, and I mean this, I would want DH to move on. I would. If he had to stay married to me to fight another relative into letting him pull the plug (my wishes), then he could shack up with however he wished, as long as she wasn't prettier than me. ;)

Seriously, this man has put a lot of time and energy into the case - I think his loyalty to Terri is beyond reproach.

impolite
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.